Is your current diet providing enough vitamins and minerals?
So often when the word "Vegan" comes up in conversations people imagine a restrictive diet consisting purely of lettuce leaves and Kale. Come on, it's 2018 - surely with so much information at our fingertips and the Vegan movement growing worldwide at such a pace we could surely conjure up a better image than that... perhaps rather one of incredible health benefits, enlightenment, disease prevention, improved athletic performance and forward thinking. That's the kind of vegan life I have been living for over a decade... and it's the kind of one I wish for you.
A recent study in the UK reported the following benefits from correctly following a Vegan Diet:
- Increased Nutritional Value - including more fibre, antioxidants, potassium, magnesium, and Vitamins
- Lower levels of depression and increased positive thinking
- Lower levels of disease - due to higher intake of fibre, phytonutrients, antioxidants, flavonoids and carotenoids
- Fewer migraines
- WEIGHT LOSS
- IMPROVED ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
- Better vision and skin - due to extra Vitamin C
- Helping the environment
- More balanced hormones levels
- Increased energy
- Longer life expectancy
If your current diet isn't providing all of this for you, then perhaps it's time to switch to a Vegan lifestyle. Or you could always book for an InBody scan so we can check your mineral levels to make sure you are in the normal range. Either way is is ESSENTIAL to make sure that your diet plan is providing all the vitamins and minerals you need to equip your body and mind to deal with the demands of our fast paced lives.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions or bookings. I would love to hear your thoughts and get you on track to a fitter, more healthier, happier you.